Our learning concept: goal-oriented, clearly structured, varied
- reflects the most recent knowledge in teaching and learning research.
- is varied and communicative. Speaking, listening, reading and writing are practised in situations based on real-life, using authentic texts.
- is oriented to topical and inter-cultural subject matter. Themes based on regional culture, (online) projects and research tasks provide a variety of opportunities to approach the subject of German-speaking culture.
- The teaching language is German right from the first lesson.
- Our Learning platform provides innovative and flexible learning opportunities.
- is based on the six levels defined in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. This means that the language skills you acquire in our courses can be measured objectively and are internationally comparable.
- is standardised and transparent everywhere in the world. Once you have completed a course you can continue to learn flexibly – in your own location, in Germany or online.
- are specially trained to teach German as a foreign language.
- speak German as a native language, or have very good German language skills.
- have experience in working with people from different countries and cultures.
- regularly receive further training from us, so that they are always up-to-date with the latest developments in teaching German as a foreign language.
- inform you of your learning achievements on a regular basis, and advise you as to how you should approach your continued learning most effectively.
- Our exams are internationally recognised and are accepted as proof of qualification by many employers and educational establishments.
- All exams for adult learners at the Goethe-Institut are audited by the Association of Language Testers in Europe (ALTE) and have been awarded the Q-Mark quality seal.
- Experience Germany’s full variety. If you register for a German course at the Goethe- Institut, you will have access to our libraries and media resources, as well as being able to participate in numerous cultural events.
- Customer satisfaction is one of the most important goals of our work. For this reason we operate a quality management system that is internationally standardised. This ensures that the language courses and exams at all institutes comply with uniform standards worldwide.