German for children
Age group: 9 to 12
Bad Malente is a popular fresh air spa near Kiel in northern Germany. It is situated amid scenic hills in a quiet, wooded setting between two lakes.
We offer our summer course in the CJD Malente training center in the middle of the town of Malente. Many fun activities are available right on the school grounds, such as volleyball and other sports, or just relaxing around a campfire for a barbecue. All of the young people on our courses enjoy hiking, table tennis and swimming together on class outings to the nearby lake. Naturally our extracurricular program includes an excursion to a destination in northern Germany.
* not included in course fee
- German instruction including teaching materials
- 40 UI, 20 UI per week
- Placement test at the beginning of the course
- Participation certificate
- Opportunity to take an exam
- Accommodation in rooms with 3 or 4 beds
- Full board
- Round-the-clock supervision and care
- Sports, culture and leisure-time program
- One excursions: e.g. Lübeck
- Health/accident insurance
- Transfer to/from Hamburg Airport included
|Date||07.08. – 20.08.2016|
|Course price||€ 1,710 all-inclusive|
A transfer will be offered between Hamburg airport (HAM) and Malente from 7 am to 6 pm on the official day of arrival and departure (waits may occur).
On the arrival day our staff will meet the teenagers at the exit from the transit area in the arrivals hall of the airport.
They will be carrying a Goethe-Institut sign and also have an official letter as identification. For organizational reasons we regret that we are unable to provide you with the name of this member of our staff earlier than 3 days in advance of the course.
On the day of departure we will accompany the children to the check in desk.
- Please inform us of the arrival and departure time and flight numbers after having booked the flight.
- If you book a flight that arrives or departs Hamburg airport before 7 am or after 6 pm, you will be charged a single transfer fee of around 150 €. This transfer will be organized by taxi.
Bad Malente-Gremsmühlen station. The school is a 10-minute walk from the station.
From Hamburg / Lübeck: Take the A1 autobahn towards Puttgarden and take the Holsteinische Schweiz / Eutin exit. Follow the B76 towards Kiel to the first exit for Eutin and then follow the signs for Malente.
Should students be unable to arrive or depart on the specified dates, please plan to arrive the following day or to depart one day before the end of the course, respectively. Our staff cannot guarantee transfer, or supervision on days outside the course dates. Also, we cannot provide food in the boarding school outside course dates
Please direct all of your questions and messages to the Goethe Institute's head office before the course starts:
Phone: +49 89 15921-800
Address and telephone numbers during the course
c/o CJD Malente
23714 Bad Malente
Phone and E-mail: will be communicated on Friday before the course starts.