German for teens
Age group: 14 to 16
Courses at levels A1 to C1
The Hohenwart Forum is situated amid idyllic hilly scenery at the northern end of the Black Forest, between Stuttgart and Karlsruhe, near the renowned Maulbronn Abbey.
The Forum's modern campus has fully equipped classrooms and well-appointed accommodation for course participants. The leisure-time opportunities include something for everyone, with plenty of creative and cultural activities as well as a wide range of sports and outdoor fun. We use a nearby gymnasium for various ball games and we also have access to a small sports field in the grounds. In Pforzheim there is an indoor swimming pool which we use. We also go on interesting hikes with the course participants. A perennial favorite on the leisure program in Hohenwart is the class trip to experience the romantic city of Heidelberg.
- 3 weeks, 15 days of lessons
- intensive course from Monday to Friday
- 90 UI* in total, 30 UI per week
- maximum class size: 16
- placement test
- participation certificate
- two-bed rooms
- full board
- Professional supervision
- teaching materials
- sports, culture and leisure-time program**
- four excursions, e.g. Heidelberg, Stuttgart, Baden-Baden
- health/accident insurance
- Transfer to/from Stuttgart Airport included
- Internet access
- Tour operator liability according to German Civil Code §651r BGB
** We do not offer activities posing increased risks to individuals or groups or involving potential liability risks for the Goethe-Institut or participants.
|Course price||€3,695 all-inclusive|
A transfer will be offered between Stuttgart airport (STR) and Hohenwart Forum from 7 am to 6 pm on the official day of arrival and departure (waits may occur).
On the arrival day our staff will meet the teenagers at the exit from the transit area in the arrivals hall of the airport.
They will be carrying a Goethe-Institut sign and also have an official letter as identification. For organizational reasons we regret that we are unable to provide you with the name of this member of our staff earlier than 3 days in advance of the course.
On the day of departure we will accompany the children to the check in desk.
- Please inform us of the arrival and departure time and flight numbers after having booked the flight.
- If you book a flight that arrives or departs Stuttgart airport before 7 am or after 6 pm, you will be charged a single transfer fee of around 90 €. This transfer will be organized by taxi.
Take a train to Pforzheim (served by IC trains), and then take a taxi to Forum Hohenwart.
Take the A8 Stuttgart-Karlsruhe until exit Pforzheim Nord or Heimsheim.
Should students be unable to arrive or depart on the specified dates, please plan to arrive the following day or to depart one day before the end of the course, respectively. Our staff cannot guarantee transfer, or supervision on days outside the course dates. Also, we cannot provide food in the boarding school outside course dates
Please direct all of your questions and messages to the Goethe Institute's head office before the course starts:
Phone: +49 89 15921-800
Address and telephone numbers during the course
c/o Hohenwart Forum
Phone and E-mail: will be communicated on Friday before the course starts.
Young learners course blog