German for teens
Age group: 12 to 15
Situated in the foothills of the Bavarian Alps between Chiemsee, the renowned lake and the Berchtesgaden Nature Preserve, Ruhpolding is an ideal starting point for hikes and excursions in the surrounding area. It is also close enough for daytrips to discover the nearby cities of Munich and Salzburg.
The Labenbachhof conference center, with its historical farmhouse, and the modern, well-equipped classrooms offers a wide range of leisure-time activities. The unspoiled property surrounding the buildings and the cozy bar area with a wood burning fireplace ensure that the class can spend pleasant and relaxing evenings together. The center has its own sports facilities and hobby rooms, and course participants will find tennis courts, riding stables and a water park nearby.
* not included in course fee
- German instruction including teaching materials
- 72 UI, 24 UI per week
- Placement test at the beginning of the course
- Participation certificate
- Opportunity to take an exam
- Accommodation in rooms with 2 or 3 beds
- Full board
- Round-the-clock supervision and care
- Sports, culture and leisure-time program
- 2 excursions, e.g. Salzburg, Munich
- Health/accident insurance
- Transfer to/from Munich Airport included
|Course price||€ 2,530 all-inclusive|
A transfer will be offered between Munich airport (MUC) and Ruhpolding from 7 am to 6 pm on the official day of arrival and departure (waits may occur).
On the arrival day our staff will meet the teenagers at the exit from the transit area in the arrivals hall of the airport.
They will be carrying a Goethe-Institut sign and also have an official letter as identification. For organizational reasons we regret that we are unable to provide you with the name of this member of our staff earlier than 3 days in advance of the course.
On the day of departure we will accompany the children to the check in desk.
- Please inform us of the arrival and departure time and flight numbers after having booked the flight.
- If you book a flight that arrives or departs Munich airport before 7 am or after 6 pm, you will be charged a single transfer fee of around 240 €. This transfer will be organized by taxi.
From the Ruhpolding railway station take the bus (RVO) in the direction to Inzell. The bus stop is named "Labenbach".
There is no scheduled transport between the station and the boarding school.
From A8 Munich-Salzburg autobahn, take exit "Traunstein/Siegsdorf". From there it is only some kilometres to Ruhpolding. In the city of Ruhpolding you follow the green directory with the Goethe-Institut logo.
If you are not able to arrive or depart on the scheduled dates, please plan to arrive on the day after the course starts and leave on the day before the end of the course. Our staff cannot offer transfers or guarantee that you will be looked after before or after the course. There is also no catering available in the boarding school during this time.
Please direct all of your questions and messages to the Goethe Institute's head office before the course starts:
Phone: +49 89 15921-800
Address and telephone numbers during the course
Phone and E-mail: will be communicated on Friday before the course starts.