German examination training
At a glance
- Course duration: 5 days
- Scope: 20 lessons (each lasting 45 minutes)
- Procedure: Monday to Friday, 4 lessons a day, on-site at your Goethe-Institut (daily from 9:00 - 10:30 a.m. and from 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.)
- Levels: B1, B2, C1, C2
- Maximum number of participants: 14
- All teaching materials are included
- Certificate of participation
- 25% on the examination fee
- Price: EUR 340
The teachers, who are also certified examiners, will practice all parts of the exam with you, so you can take your German exam without any worries.
Sabine Quenot-Mertes, Head of Teaching Programme, Goethe-Institut Göttingen
- First, you choose the German examination training course at the language level at which you would like to take your German exam and then you book the course at your preferred date.
- A German examination training course has a total of 20 lessons (one lesson = 45 minutes) spread over five course days. That means you learn for one week and have four lessons per course day.
- Our German examination training course takes place daily from Monday to Friday, from 9:00–10:30 a.m. and from 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. on-site at your Goethe-Institut.
- Our German examination training course provides you with intensive and effective preparation for the German exam you wish to take.
- You train in an active and highly motivated small group with a maximum of 14 participants on average.
- You become acquainted with possible exam content, practice the different types of tasks from all parts of the exam and improve your language competence.
- You will also develop useful strategies for the exam together with your teacher and, in a simulation of an exam situation, get to know the actual examination procedure.
When is a German examination training course particularly suitable?
FAQs – Frequently asked questions
In our intensive and evening courses, which run over the course of several weeks and build upon one another, you can systematically work towards achieving a certain language level. The course content of the individual sub-levels is designed such that, by combining the applicable courses, the learning goals of a complete level are covered.
The difference is that our one-week German examination training course focuses on targeted preparation for your German exam.
Yes, once you have completed the German examination training course, you receive a certificate of attendance.
Yes, to attend a German examination training course, you need previous knowledge of German to the level of the applicable course. This means, to do German examination training at level B1, you will need knowledge of German at level B1. To do German examination training at level B2, you will need knowledge of German at level B2. To do German examination training at level C1, you will need knowledge of German at level C1. To do German examination training at level C2, you will need knowledge of German at level C2.
One-week German examination training costs EUR 340.