Deutsch 50 Plus
Combine your language-learning holiday with travel in Germany’s most beautiful regions. In the company of course participants from all over the world, you’ll get to know Germany and its people while experiencing the many facets of this country. When planning the course, we take into account your requests for special topics and include your learning objectives.
This course is intended for a group of participants of approx. 50 years of age and over. The lessons take place in the morning. In the afternoon you’ll meet for various activities such as walks with the group,
hikes, tours and museum visits. Of course you’ll have the opportunity to make your own plans as well. In the evenings we’ll arrange various activities such as attending the theater or concerts, movie nights, wine tastings and get-togethers with Germans. On the weekend we’ll go on a daytrip with you.
- intensive language training from Monday to Friday
- course at Level B1 and higher
- placement test before the beginning of the course
- participation certificate
- all course materials
- self-directed learning in the media resource center
- special cultural and leisure program designed to complement the language course
- one day excursion