You’ll learn in a group for approx. four weeks, either in a morning or afternoon course, depending on the institute you choose and the course level. There are 12 possible starting dates spread over the entire year.
This will enable you to develop your language skills and combine any number of courses to create a systematic language-learning program. At the start of your course we will ask you about your individual learning goals and follow up with ongoing support during the learning process. This results in tight integration of the classroom lessons, self-study activities and practice.
At all levels you also have the option of taking one of our examinations, which are recognized around the world.
- intensive language training from Monday to Friday
- all levels
- placement test before the beginning of the course
- ongoing evaluation of progress and systematic advice on your individual learning path
- participation certificate
- opportunity to take an examination at the end of the course
- all course materials
- self-directed learning in the media resource center
- extensive cultural and leisure program