You’ll learn in a group for approx. eight weeks, either in a morning or afternoon course, depending on the institute you choose and the course level. There are four possible starting dates per year in Freiburg and six in Berlin.
This will enable you to develop your language skills and combine any number of courses to create a systematic language-learning program. At the start of your course we will ask you about your individual learning goals and follow up with ongoing support during the learning process. This results in tight integration of the classroom lessons, self-study activities and practice.
At all levels you also have the option of taking one of our examinations, which are recognized around the world.
- intensive language training from Monday to Friday
- all levels
- placement test at the beginning of the course
- systematic advice on your learning path, including a learning portfolio
- participation certificate
- opportunity to take an examination
- all course materials
- self-directed and supported learning in the media resource center
- extensive cultural and leisure program
** UI = 45-minute unit of instruction