Heidelberg Summer Course
The Heidelberg Summer Course will sweep you away to one of Germany’s most beautiful cities. In this course you’ll combine an intensive German course in the mornings with an extracurricular and sports program offering lots of variety. The course takes place at the modern conference center of the Heidelberg University of Applied Sciences. You’ll have full access to the fitness and sports facilities free of charge.
The course fee includes single-room accommodation with breakfast. The very well-appointed rooms are equipped with shower/WC, television and a telephone. Enrollment for this course is handled through the
- intensive language training from Monday to Friday
- all levels
- placement test before the beginning of the course
- participation certificate
- all course materials
- cultural, sport and leisure program tailored to the course (including activities with trainers)
- two day excursions
- accommodation in the four-star Hotel Chester in comfortable double rooms for single occupancy with breakfast included.
- medical/accident insurance