All courses include:
- German instruction including teaching materials
- Placement test
- Sports, culture and leisure-time program*
- Accommodation in boarding schools (or hotels for young adults)
- Full board
- Professional supervision
- Internet access
- Four daytrips for three-week courses
- Health/accident insurance
- Airport transfer on arrival and departure
Every course in the young learners program has its own blog during the course:
- Personal expenses for souvenirs, additional excursions, etc.
* We do not offer activities posing increased risks to individuals or groups or involving potential liability risks for the Goethe-Institut or participants.