For example: aerobics, cable car (Rietburgbahn), billiards, badminton, basketball, boule, castle tour, darts, fitness room, soccer, barbecue, gymnastics, handball, foosball, fun park, mountain biking, museum visits, table tennis, swimming pool (on campus), sports and exercise hall, tennis, hiking
- 3 weeks, 15 days of lessons
- intensive course from Monday to Friday
- 90 UI* in total, 30 UI per week
- maximum class size: 16
- placement test
- participation certificate
- two-bed and three-bed rooms
- full board
- Professional supervision
- teaching materials
- sports, culture and leisure-time program**
- four excursions, e.g. Speyer, Heidelberg, Worms
- health/accident insurance
- Transfer to/from Frankfurt Airport included
- Internet access
- Tour operator liability according to German Civil Code §651r BGB
* UI = 45-minute unit of instruction
** We do not offer activities posing increased risks to individuals or groups or involving potential liability risks for the Goethe-Institut or participants.
Please download and complete the registration form and return it signed to us by post or fax.
||€ 3,695 all-inclusive
Please inform us of the arrival time of your child.
A transfer service will be available between Frankfurt Airport (FRA) and Sportschule Edenkoben between 7 am and 6 pm on the official arrival and departure days (114 km). (Waiting times may occur.) On the arrival day our staff will meet the participants at the exit from the transit area in the arrivals hall of the airport. The staff member will be holding a Goethe-Institut sign and can show identification. For organizational reasons we regret that we cannot provide you with the staff member's name until three days prior to the course at the earliest. On the departure date we will accompany the participants to the check-in desk at the airport.
- Please inform us of your child's arrival and departure times and flight numbers after booking.
- If your child arrives at or departs from Frankfurt before 7 am or after 6 pm, you will be charged a single transfer fee of approx. €220. This single transfer is by taxi.
The sports academy is about 4 km from Edenkoben train station. Turn right from Bahnhofstraße into Weinstraße, which later turns into Villastraße. We do not offer a transfer service from the station (www.bahn.de
From the north:
Exit the A65 at the Edenkoben exit in the direction of Edenkoben and then follow the access road.
Continue for 100 meters.
From the south:
As above and then:
- Follow the road to the K6 and turn left.
- After 300 meters, turn into Venninger Straße from the roundabout.
- After 460 meters, take the third exit from the roundabout.
- After 500 meters, turn right into Luitpoldstraße.
- After 1 km, turn into Klosterstraße.
- After about 1.2 kilometers, turn left into Woogweg.
- After 500 meters, turn right into Villastraße. Follow it to the school.
If the participant cannot arrive or depart on the official arrival/departure date, then please arrange for arrival one day later or departure one day earlier. Before and after the course, our staff can neither offer a transfer service nor guarantee care of students. There are also no meals available at the school before or after the course sessions.
Contact before arrival
In case of questions or messages before the course starts, please contact the Central Customer Management office of the Goethe-Instituts in Germany:
Tel. +49 89 15921-800
Address and telephone numbers during the course
Course office in Edenkoben
Telephone number and email address: This information will be forwarded to you on the Friday before the course begins.
Teen course blog