At a glance
- Course duration: 5 days
- Scope: 20 lessons (each lasting 45 minutes)
- Procedure Online: Monday to Friday, 4 lessons a day (daily from 9:00 - 10:30 a.m. and from 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.)
- Procedure Bremen (in attendance): Either Monday to Thursday 09:00 - 13:30 (duration approx. 1 week) or Tuesday and Thursday 16:00 - 17:30 (duration 4-5 weeks)
- Levels: B1, B2, C1, C2
- Maximum number of participants: 16
- All teaching materials are included
- Certificate of participation
- 25% discount on the examination fee
- Price: EUR 369
*A lesson is 45 min.
1course/ exam exempt from VAT pursuant to sec 4, no. 21(a)(bb) of the German Turnover Tax Act (UStG)
The teachers, who are also certified examiners, will practice all parts of the exam with you, so you can take your German exam without any worries.
Sabine Quenot-Mertes, Head of Teaching Programme, Goethe-Institut Göttingen
- First, you choose the Exam preparation in a group course at the language level at which you would like to take your German exam and then you book the course at your preferred date.
- An Exam preparation in a group course has a total of 20 lessons (one lesson = 45 minutes). In Göttingen, the lessons are spread over five course days and take place online. This means that you study for one week and have four lessons per course day. In Bremen, the 20 lessons are either spread over 4 course dates (5 lessons per day, Monday to Thursday) or 10 course dates (2 lessons on Tuesday and Thursday); the lessons are live on site.
- Our Exam preparation in a group course provides you with intensive and effective preparation for the German exam you wish to take.
- You train in an active and highly motivated small group with a maximum of 16 participants.
- You become acquainted with possible exam content, practice the different types of tasks from all parts of the exam and improve your language competence.
- You will also develop useful strategies for the exam together with your teacher and, in a simulation of an exam situation, get to know the actual examination procedure.
When is an Exam preparation in a group course particularly suitable?
FAQ – Frequently asked questions
In our intensive and evening courses, which run over the course of several weeks and build upon one another, you can systematically work towards achieving a certain language level. The course content of the individual sub-levels is designed such that, by combining the applicable courses, the learning goals of a complete level are covered.
The difference is that our one-week Exam preparation in a group course focuses on targeted preparation for your German exam.
Yes, once you have completed the Exam preparation in a group course, you receive a certificate of attendance.
Yes, to attend an Exam preparation in a group course, you need previous knowledge of German to the level of the applicable course. This means, to do the Exam preparation in a group at level B1, you will need knowledge of German at level B1. To do the Exam preparation in a group at level B2, you will need knowledge of German at level B2. To do the Exam preparation in a group at level C1, you will need knowledge of German at level C1. To do the Exam preparation in a group at level C2, you will need knowledge of German at level C2.
One-week Exam preparation in a group costs EUR 369.