My Goethe Video
Create your own video clip to tell us about your experiences at the Goethe-Institut
Show us how you spent your time at the Goethe-Institut! Be creative! Make your own animated movie or short film, or shoot an interview to give us a sense of what it was like. Your clip should be between 20 seconds and two minutes long. Everything else, from the format to the image quality, is up to you and your creativity.*
Upload your video to YouTube and send us a link.
We have great prizes waiting for the best video clips!
The Goethe-Institut will select the winners from among all the films entered in the contest. We will notify all of the prize winners.
* Please do not use copyrighted music as a soundtrack for your video. This may result in your video being blocked on YouTube.
A four-week intensive course of your choice in 2017 plus accommodation and a €500 travel allowance
or, instead of the course: €2,000
A two-week intensive course of your choice in 2017 plus accommodation and a €500 travel allowance
or, instead of the course: €1,400
An Apple iPad Air 2
- Your film should be between 20 seconds and two minutes long.
- Everyone shown in your film must give their consent.
- The contest is open to anyone who has attended a course at a Goethe-Institut in Germany.
- To be eligible for consideration by the jury, your film must be uploaded to YouTube and the link sent to email@example.com no later than November 30, 2016.
- The idea for the film must be your own.
- In addition, you must consent to the Goethe-Institut using your film and possibly including it on a DVD to be released at a later date or placing it on the Goethe-Institut website. If the film is subsequently used by the Goethe-Institut, the participant will not be entitled to any payment. If your film idea is among those selected for a professional production and published or released, you will receive a free copy.