The Europanetzwerk Deutsch programme is an exclusive grant financed by the German Foreign Office and offers the following benefits.
All participants receive as part of the grant:
- an intensive language course, geared to the needs of the participants
- the organisation of meetings with German civil servants in various ministries as well as specialists in your respective area of work and visiting relevant institutions,
- a supporting programme of cultural activities,
- accommodation with breakfast and one communal meal on all course days,
- health, accident and third-party liability insurance for the duration of the course in extreme cases
The Goethe-Institut and the Foreign Office will select the candidates by mutual agreement.
- a test to assess your current proficiency in the German language will be arranged.
The results of the selection process will be sent to you roughly six weeks before the course begins.
All course dates and descriptions can be found here
As part of the programme the Goethe-Institut London also offers the option of a partial scholarship for our running German courses in London.