If you are a German Post-GCSE students
who would like to carry on with German but do not have the opportunity, you could benefit from our excellent Young Learners German Blended Learning Course (AS equivalent, B1) which will start on 7th October and runs until the end of December 2017.
The course will improve the skills of the students and will boost their confidence in dealing with future assessment papers, whether it is the A-level, Pre-U, Goethe Zertifikat B2 or TestDaF.
The course provides a thorough training of all skills that are required. Discussions and written exercises will focus on the topics relevant to all examinations. Students will learn about a wide range of topics. There will also be grammar input and revision to improve students’ accuracy in speaking and writing.
By completing this course students will be well prepared to start their A-Level Examination Preparation Course with us from January till the end of March 2018
The course is designed as a blended learning course
. This concept combines the flexibility of working autonomously with regular support from a Goethe-Institut tutor. There will be classroom sessions at the Goethe-Institut London every second week on a Saturday. In addition, students will be given access to our numerous online exercises and activities which they can complete in their own time and at their own pace. Our tutors will provide support during the online activities.
The course comprises:
Module 1: Familie im Wandel / Neue Familienmodelle
- 6x classroom lessons at the Goethe-Institut London
- online phases which provide the support of your tutor and the group in completing individual exercises and group activities which amount to three to four hours per week
Module 2: Jugend / Digitale Medien
- Classroom lessons: Sat 7.10.2017, 13.15 – 17.30
- Online phase I: 7.10. - 14.10.2017
- Online phase II: 14.10. - 21.10.2017
Module 3: Umweltprobleme / erneuerbare Energien
- Classroom lessons: Sat 21.10.2017, 13.15 - 17.30
- Online phase III: 21.10. - 28.10.2017
- Online phase IV: 28.10. - 4.11.2017
Module 4: Bildung / Arbeit
- Classroom lessons: Sat 4.11.2017, 13.15 – 17.15
- Online phase V: 4.11. - 11.11.2017
- Online phase VI: 11.11. - 18.11.2017
Module 5: Künstlerische Kultur 1
- Classroom lessons: Sat 18.11.2017, 13.15 – 17.30
- Online phase VII: 18.11. - 25.11.2017
- Online phase VIII: 25.11. - 2.12.2017
Module 6: Künstlerische Kultur 2
- Classroom lessons: Sat 2.12.2017, 13.15 – 17.30
- Online phase IX: 2.12. - 9.12.2017
- Online phase X: 9.12. - 16.12.2017
Registration deadline: 5 October 2017
- Classroom lessons: Sat 16.12.2017, 13.15 – 17.30
- Online phase XI: 16.12. - 23.12.2017
If you require further advice and information please contact Sabine Junker:
You can enroll for this course by post, by telephone or in person. Please contact our Language Office
or use our enrolment form.