with Felix & Franzi and Karla & Kai
We celebrate publishing the fourth volume of our primary school materials. The scheme of work for four years of German at primary school level is now complete, hooray!
Deutsch mit Felix & Franzi, Volume 1 and 2
Deutsch mit Karla & Kai, Volume 1 and 2
- Pupils will watch a series of mini clips from our resources in the Goethe-Institut London’s cinema, work on a quiz and play some games with us. Participating will enhance their German in a playful way. (2 classes can be invited.)
- Teachers are invited to take part in a workshop (coming with or without your class)
- to get to know the new edition of Deutsch mit Karla & Kai (look at film scenes set in Germany, intercultural work, grammar parts, games)
- to learn how to work with the whole package of materials, including Felix & Franzi (briefly look back at concepts and try out ideas hands-on)
- think about opportunities and possible achievements with the resources
Everyone is invited to a mini reception with finger food and soft drinks.
Everyone will have the opportunity to talk to the authors, the musicians, voice over artists and filmmakers. Children could even ask for an autograph.
We will have small gifts for all children who like to say something about their experience with Felix & Franzi or Karla & Kai.
Free resources will be given to the teachers.
Please note photographs will be taken during the event for our website and publications.
Please send the registration form to email@example.com
in order to book spaces for the event:
We are looking forward to seeing you and your pupils on the day!