The Goethe-Institut offers training seminars
for teachers of German in primary, secondary and higher education, as well as for trainers and in-service trainers, some of which can be funded with scholarships.
For intensive courses
(approx. 4 weeks), we also offer German teachers a varied cultural and leisure programme, free use of our media libraries and the opportunity to take exams.
You can apply for a Goethe-Institut scholarship if you:
- are a German teacher or trainer
- have not received a Goethe-Institut scholarship for a long time
- will be working as a teacher or trainer in the coming years
- have the required knowledge of German
- belong to the target group of the chosen programme
- have assessed their competences themselves using the Europäischen Profilraster für Sprachlehrende (EPR) / EPR-Digital and explain their need for further training in their letter of motivation
- are prepared to pass on the knowledge you have gained in the seminar to your colleagues and plan to do so in concrete terms before the training and present it plausibly in your application
- are willing to participate in the entire seminar including the cultural programme
- take advantage of offers from the Goethe-Institut in China and - if offered - participate in further training and seminars
For seminars taking place in 2023, please submit your application documents digitally only by 15.11.2022 at the latest under email@example.com