Training in Germany
ON-SITE TRAINING IN GERMANY - SCHOLARSHIPS
Advanced training courses in Germany offer you the opportunity to expand your skills and experience Germany.
- are a German teacher or trainer
- have not received a Goethe-Institut scholarship for a long time
- will be working as a teacher or trainer in the coming years
- have the required knowledge of German
- belong to the target group of the chosen programme
- have assessed their competences themselves using the Europäischen Profilraster für Sprachlehrende (EPR) / EPR-Digital and explain their need for further training in their letter of motivation
- are prepared to pass on the knowledge you have gained in the seminar to your colleagues and plan to do so in concrete terms before the training and present it plausibly in your application
- are willing to participate in the entire seminar including the cultural programme
- take advantage of offers from the Goethe-Institut in China and - if offered - participate in further training and seminars
- All tuition fee, as well as costs for excursions and visits to events included in the seminar/language course programme.
- Accommodation (single or double room) with breakfast for the duration of the seminar/language course
- One main meal on seminar/language course days (not on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
- Health, accident and liability insurance for the duration of the seminar/language course, including the above-mentioned travel days and return transport in the event of illness.
- An allowance of 75 euros/week
- A travel allowance in the amount of 1200 euros
Fortbildung in Deutschland - Goethe-Institut Peking