Open Call: EthicAI=LABS
Goethe-Instituti iz Jugoistočne Europe pozivaju vas na sudjelovanje u online-programu EthicAI = LABS. Cilj projekta je stvoriti prostor za sveobuhvatnu kritičku raspravu o etici u umjetnoj inteligenciji u regiji i omogućiti umrežavanje sudionica i sudionika.
Tražimo stručnjake i stručnjakinje iz različitih područja znanosti i umjetnosti koji će biti dio radne skupine i sudjelovati u šestomjesečnom online programu s radionicama i drugim događanjima. Predviđeno je da radne skupine naprave završni rad (npr. algoritam, članak, umjetnički rad, advocacy-dokument ili slično).
Više informacija o projektu, programima i rasporedu održavanja aktivnosti možete pronaći ovdje: (open call na engleskom)
The project focuses of following topics:
We are looking for experts from various fields to build working groups and participate in a 6-months online program of workshops and networking events and to contribute in the end with a collaborative work (e.g. algorithm, article, publication, artwork, advocacy document or other experimental formats).
The online program will offer:
- 4x 2 day-long thematic AI=Labs, consisting of public lectures, closed workshops, parallel cultural events etc.
- 1x 1-day closed professional networking event for specialists, organisatons and companies working in the field of AI in the region of SEE.
- 1x 1-day EthicAI=Summit or final conference of the project with lecturers and specialists from whole Europe
- Various closed and smaller working sessions
- Fellowship of 700 euro.
- Small production budget per working group.
The aim of the project is to set an open framework to discuss and present wide variety of perspectives and aspects towards the AI systems in relation to humanity.
- Philosophers, psychologists, sociologists, anthropologists, politologists and other specialists in humanities;
- IT specialists, programmers, data scientists, web developers;
- Artists, curators, cultural workers, culturologists;
- Writers, activists, community leaders and any other specialists being interested and having experience and professional interest in artificial intelligence.
The participants should be collaborative, open to new perspectives on problematic topics, proactive drivers of multisided conversations. The participants in this project are driven by curiosity, able to independently research new topics and explore opportunities for local partnerships.
- share their expertise with peers and proactively research the thematic framework of the project; share and discuss insights and learnings;
- expand their network of local experts / explore partnerships with institutions in the South-East Europe region;
- nominate experts to be invited to the program;
- report outcomes and learning of the events in the form of media articles, interviews, blogposts, etc.;
- collaborate to produce final output (eg. artwork, algorithm, paper) and present it to a wider audience of stakeholders at the final event;
- attend monthly meetings with peers and Goethe-Institutes coordinators
- Cover letter sharing what is your experience with AI and Ethics and why you would like to be part of this project, up to 300 words.
- Certificates, portfolio, recommendations from relevant institutions if applicable