You are a young Muslim or a young Muslima? You are living in Germany, grew up here or just moved to the country recently? We want to know more about your experiences as Muslim/Muslima in Germany and are therefore looking for you for our photo story-competition.
We will publish the five best submissions on our website and additionally, every winner will get a brand new iPad!
The topic of the photo-story competition
- My daily life as a Muslim/Muslima in Germany
- Islam from my perspective
- Send us the 7 best snapshots from your life as Muslim/Muslima in Germany in your interpretation of one of the topics
- It does not matter if it is snapshots from your daily life at the office, a family party, activities in your community or just a moment shared with your friends – there are no limits for your creativity!
- It is important that the photos show authenticity – please do not try to match a possible image or expectation other might have, but just show yourself the way you are!
What else to keep in mind
- The photos should be takes with a digital camera or a smartphone. Please do not use any filter or other digital modification tools on it.
- Please send us 7 photos, labelled the following “YOUR NAME+DESCRIPTION OF YOUR PHOTO”. The photos need to be taken by yourself. Please do not put any watermarks or copyright claims directly on the photos.
- Additionally, please send a separate description of your photo-story (max. 2 paragraphs of writing), some words about yourself and the filled-in online formula.
- You need to be 18 years or older in order to participate.