JOB VACANCY Tel Aviv
The Goethe-Institute e.V. is a mediating organization of the Federal Republic of Germany whose goals are to promote the German language outside of Germany, international cultural cooperation and convey a comprehensive image of Germany through information on cultural, social and political life.
At the Goethe-Institute Tel Aviv, the position of a project coordinator in the information and library department within the framework of the regional project "Green Libraries in the Region North Africa Middle East" is to be filled.
We are looking for a committed coordinator for our regional project "Green Libraries in North Africa Middle East" on June 15, 2021, initially limited to December 31, 2021.
Your area of responsibility essentially comprises:
- Organizational preparation and follow-up of the activities within the framework of the project in coordination with the responsible project managers
- Administrative tasks related to project implementation and development
- Finance management in the project (budget control, controlling, accounting, contract drafting, etc.)
- Correspondence, communication and translation work in German and Arabic
- Press and public relations
- Coordination of evaluations
- University degree, preferably in the field of library or information science
- Experience in project management, the conception and implementation of digital formats as well as event organization
- Interest in sustainability topics
- Native language skills in Arabic, good knowledge of Hebrew, German or English as the third language for correspondence
- High communication skills and high organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team; flexibility
The time required for the activity can vary depending on the progress of the project and is up to 40 hours per month. The remuneration is based on local custom. Presence at the institute is not required.
Please send your application with a letter of motivation and the usual documents in German or English by May 31, 2021 to Ms. Marietta Sander
Inquiries under telephone number:
+972 3 60 60 500