The online group course DEUTSCH ONLINE is offered at proficiency levels A1, A2 and B1. You achieve maximum learning progress within the shortest possible time due to:
- Support by tutors for the entire duration of the course. They answer your queries, give you regular feedback and individual learning tips.
- A range of different cooperative assignments on the Goethe-Institut learning platform which are completed in collaboration with other course participants. Written assignments are send to the tutors for correction and feedback.
- The course consists of 8 virtual sittings, day and timing for which are decided mutually by the course participants and the tutor. Online meet-ups with your tutor and your study group allow you to practice speaking and oral expression and engage in dialogue.
- You learn by using an interactive study programme comprising professional exercise materials and state-of-the-art methods to practice reading, writing, speaking and listening German.
- This 16 weeks + a Zero-Week* course helps you to learn the language effectively.
- Upon successful completion of the course, one may write the corresponding exam offered by the Goethe-Institut.
*In the Zero-Week you will be informed in a virtual session about the course structure, the technical details and the help-functions on the learning platform.
Take our trial course.
No previous knowledge is required for the level A1.
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com
This course offer is valid only in India. The Goethe-Institut reserves the right to cancel the course, in case of insufficient enrolments.