Do you have a passion for teaching? Are you thinking of a career in teaching German to young people? Do you have a college/university degree (minimum Bachelor's Degree) and a good knowledge of German (B2+ level)?
For potential young teachers of German we are offering a "teaser workshop" as an orientation into the profession. Upon successful completion you have the chance to work as a teacher in our network of partner schools in Mumbai, Maharashtra and Gujarat.
- The teaching profession and me
- German lessons for and with young adults
- Experienceing and reflecting upon a lesson
- Interactive teaching methods and activity-based lesson-planning
- Planning, conducting (simulation) and evaluating a mini-lesson unit
Group size: 8-15 participants
Saturday, 23.02.2019, 10.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m.
Sunday, 24.02.2019, 10.00 a.m. - 1.00 p.m.
Goethe-Institut / Max Mueller Bhavan
Educational Support Service Office
5 Raheja Centre, Free Press Journal Marg,
Nariman Point, Mumbai
Fees: INR 500.00
Application deadline: 05.02.2019
Please note: Only persons who are residing in India and have a valid work permit can apply.
We are looking for dedicated German language teachers for our partner schools in Mumbai, Maharashtra and Gujarat.
If you have a university degree (bachelor or higher) and German language skills (level B2 or higher) you can send us your application by email.
- Curriculum Vitae (in English / German)
- University certificate of your bachelor degree
- Certificate of your last exam in German (Goethe certificate B2 or higher)
- Application letter (in German)
- Please note: Only persons who are residing in India and have a valid work permit can apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.