Workshop: Coding with Scratch
Pop Up Creative Room
Goethe-Institut / Max Mueller Bhavan Kolkata in collaboration with Edutech India is offering Pop Up Creative Room.
The increased use of digital media provides a chance for libraries as learning and meeting points, giving visitors the opportunity to acquire knowledge, learn new techniques and exchange ideas.
Pop Up Creative Room offers a space to flexibly engage in new content and learning of new skills. Join us if you are between the ages of 7-12 years.
Online workshop on:
Coding with Scratch
Learn algorithmic thinking and implementing programming logic through a series of fun-filled games and applications
- Learn to code. Code to learn
- Program your own Stories, Games & Animation using Scratch
- from MIT media labs
- Help kids acquire 21st century skills- think creativity. reason
- systematically & work with collaboration.
- Used in 100+ countries, supported by SCRATCH foundation,
- LEGO foundation, Google and several others
Date: 27.11.2020 - 29.11.2020
Time: 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
- 3 Days: 4.5 Hours (90 mins. per day)
- 3 innovative activities.
Apply online here
- Free registration until 4 pm, November 18, 2020.
- Selected candidates will be informed per email.
- Seats are limited.