Does your institution offer German courses for the primary or secondary school levels or to adult learners? Or would you like to introduce German courses in your institution? Are you interested in cooperating with us?
The Goethe-Institutes / Max Mueller Bhavan offer support to the various educational bodies like schools, colleagues, universities and institutions involved in the field of adult education in developing their German courses.
- Counselling on any query related to German as a foreign language.
- School visits and observation of the German lessons, advice on the teaching methods
- Networking between teachers and educational institutions
- Developing of the course curriculum and structure
- Advise in the selection of teaching materials and assistance in acquiring them
- Placement of German teachers
- Scholarships for German teachers and German learners
- Information about the German and Germany
- Offering of various opportunities for teaching-skills enhancement and professional development
- Organizing of workshops, seminars and orientation sessions organizing of cultural events like film screening, competitions, musical concert etc. for the German students and teachers
- Organizing of Youth Camps for German students
- Conducting of examinations which correspond to the six-level scale of competence laid down in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- Supporting to start school partnership and / or an exchange programm with German speaking countries
- Alumni Work