Best German teacher of India 2019
You are a German teacher with great enthusiasm for the German language and have high professional standards? Your profession is your calling and you passionately engage yourself in the class to ensure that your students enjoy learning German?
Then "India's best German teacher in 2019" ist the right competition for you to participate in!
Take a look and explore how you can win many valuable prizes with a creative presentation of your skills.
Details of competition
Be creative und think of an exciting language game. Colleagues from across the country are called upon to participate and win attractive prizes. Dont you want tob e the winner? Join us and be part of this exciting competetion. The details are on this page.
- Indian teachers who have completed completed B2 levels and are teaching German at a school- PASCH, BKD or at any other school in India, as well as in University colleges or in language institutes.
- Each participant is allowed to send only one entry.
Who can not participate:
- German natives, winners of the last competition 'Start up with German 2017' and teachers of the Goethe Institut.
Therefore, this time the topic of the competition is – 'Games in German as a foreign language classroom'. Be creative and design a new game for your class!
The game can be based on grammar, vocabulary or even on Germany’s history and culture . You are required to submit the game description to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org by 01.7.2019.
Please mention your name, school name and the region in the subject field. For example: Ankit Kumar_XYZ School_North.
Your entry will not be considered without this information in the the subject field in your mail. Please send in your game description as per the template given below.
A jury consisting of representatives of the Goethe Institute and the German Teachers ' Association InDaF will shortlist the entries in each region. The decision of the jury will be final and cannot be contested in any forum or in a court of law.
Only the selected game descriptions must then be implemented by the respective teacher's/teacher. The Teacher will be required to implement the game with a group of students and will record the video of maximum 10 minutes and send it to us. After the selection at the regional level a jury at the national level will select the best entries.
Second Price- Samsung Galaxy A50
These prizes will be awarded in the following three categories:
- Best Teacher at school level
- Best Teacher in university colleges or in language institutes
- Best Young Teacher (max. 3 years of experience)
And there's more - Galaxy Watch SH-R810 for the best teacher in each region :
- Best Teacher in South India (Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Puduchery)
- Best Teacher in North India (Delhi/NCR, UP, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, J&K, Haryana, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, Chattisgarh)
- Best Teacher in West India (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa and Madhya Pradesh)
- Best Teacher in East India (West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Sikkim, the whole North-east)
There are also other big and small prizes up for grabs in all categories.
Do you find it interesting? Then get to work right away and start brainstorming!