Schools and higher education institutions are always looking for German language teachers and often seek support from us.
We collect the documents from suitable candidates and share them with schools and institutions on request, only with the consent of applicant.
Who can use our service?
Indian nationals or persons residing in India with a valid work permit, who have a university degree (min. Bachelor), and a certificate of German language (B2 or higher)
Please send the following application documents to the Goethe-Institut (Educational services) responsible for you:
- Updated resume (in English)
- University certificate of your Bachelor or Master Degree.
- Copy of Certificate of your last exam in German (Goethe certificate B2 or higher), where applicable copy of certificates of other relevant qualifications (e.g. Participation in any training etc.)
- Application letter (in German und in English)
- Signed declaration in English that you consent to the disclosure of your application to potential employers
- If applicable, evidence and letters of recommendation about previous employment