The exam preparation course is divided into four parts:
1. Knowledge test
First things first - you will take a test to analyse your current language skills.
Based on your test results your tutor will recommend exercises to meet your individual needs.
3. Contacting your tutor
Your tutor will answer questions via e-mail. In addition you will be able to meet your tutor and ask questions in two online live sessions. These live sessions are included in the course.
4. Mock exam
At the end of the course you will take a mock exam allowing you to apply and test your language skills. This gives you the opportunity to experience an exam situation very similar to the one that you will face during the actual B1 exam.
The course at a glance
- Dates: start your course anytime
- Workload: approx. 4 weeks, 45 units (approx. 34 h)
- Max. number of participants in the course: the B1 exam preparation course is an online individual course
- Tutor contact: You can contact your tutor via e-mail during the entire course
- Valuable tips and tricks: behaviour and strategies during the exam
- Available modules: Listening, Reading
- Optimal exam preparation: Examination-relevant exercises, guidance and support from your tutor as well as going through a mock exam
Price: 8200 ₹
Browser: Google Chrome®, Mozilla Firefox®, Apple Safari® (latest version)
Bandwidth: 512 Kbps
Other: Internet connection, e-Mail address, installation of Adobe Connect® plug-in to run the online live sessions, headset
If you are interested in the course, please send us an e-mail or contact us by phone, we will be happy to assist you:
Call us at +91 33 22646398