Goethe-Institut / Max Mueller Bhavan Kolkata
in collaboration with Edutech India
is offering Pop Up Creative Room.
The increased use of digital media provides a chance for libraries as learning and meeting points, giving visitors the opportunity to acquire knowledge, learn new techniques and exchange ideas.
Pop Up Creative Room offers a space to flexibly engage in new content and learning of new skills. Join us if you are between the ages of 9-10, 11-15 and 16+ years.
Online workshop on: Python
Python is a widely used general purpose, text based programming language used to build just about anything. Great for backend web development, data science and analysis, artificial intelligence, and scientific computing.
- Learn the basic syntax and functions used for Python
- Apply the algorithmic approach to solve challenges
- Understand the use of string operations, functions, data structure and object oriented programming
- Learn about advanced topics like file handling and widely used python libraries like Pandas, Matplotlib, Numpy, OpenCV, etc.
21.10.2021 - 24.10.2021
4:30 pm onwards
- 4 Days: 6 Hours (90 minutes per day)
- 3 innovative activities.
Strong Internet connection
Apply online here
- Free registration until 4 pm, 9 October 2021.
- Selected candidates will be informed per email after October 9, 2021
- Seats are limited.