Our BLENDED LEARNING courses combine the best of both worlds: intense classroom instruction and flexible online German lessons. Since this learning format is especially efficient, you will make major progress within just a short period of time. We offer BLENDED LEARNING courses for A1 level. Depending on the course, you can decide whether you would like to continue with the Blended Learning format or would prefer to switch to a traditional classroom course or a completely online course.
Blended Learning is an ideal option if you want to learn German quickly, but don’t have the time to attend the courses five times a week. It is also perfect for people who live far away from the Goethe-Institut, but don’t just want to learn online.
- Blended Learning Course format:
A1-Super intensive Course with Online Modules (Batch 2: 08.01. - 26.02.2020)
A1-Weekend Course with Online Modules (07.12.2019 - 05.04.2020)
- During the online sessions, you will work on your computer using the Goethe-Institut’s interactive learning platform. You can individually and flexibly decide when and where you want to learn. With the help of professional, multimedia exercises and the latest learning methods, you will practice your reading, writing, and listening comprehension skills in German.
- You will work on individual and group assignments. You can personally interact with other students in the course via chat or in forums.
- The scope and content of the curriculum corresponds to that of our standard classroom courses. The 160 sessions are divided into 80 classroom and 80 online sessions. The course lasts 6 to 7 weeks.
- Our faculty will support you for the entire duration of the course. This faculty will give you new assignments and regular feedback on your progress.
- Batch 1: 07.01. - 26.02.2020
- Batch 2: 08.01. - 26.02.2020
- Online Registrations: 14.12.2019
- Batch 1: 07.12.2019 - 05.04.2020
- Batch 2: 08.12.2019 - 05.04.2020
- Online Registrations: 02.11.2019