Document Delivery Service
subito – the document delivery service
The library of Goethe-Institut / Max Mueller Bhavan New Delhi is linked to subito - the delivery service of German libraries. You can use this service (against a fee) to order articles and essays from magazines and/or books that are available in German libraries.
To place an order through our institute, the desired article must bear reference to Germany.
You will receive the texts within 72 hours.You can place your order online, send it by post or hand it over personally. We require precise bibliographic details in order to process your request.
Online order form
Documents can be sent to
- Your e-mail address (file attachments in pdf format; your mailbox should have enough storage capacity)
- Your regular postal address or
- You can collect the documents from the library
- up to 20 pages: INR 300
- for each additional page: INR 7
- Sent directly by e-mail: none
- Sent by post: INR 5 per printed page. There are also courier costs that must be paid on delivery.
- Collection from the library: INR 5 per printed page
Articles and links on the German book trade and publishing industry