Go directly to content (Alt 1)Go directly to second-level navigation (Alt 3)Go directly to first-level navigation (Alt 2)
How to engage young people in gender / masculinity discussions
© Glocal Films
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
A film seminar by Glocal Films on how to engage young people in gender / masculinity discussions. (90 Mins., registration necessary, number of attendees - max. 25 on first-come-first-serve basis)
- An introduction to the use of film and participatory video methods as a teaching tool in the classroom.
- What is participatory video?
- How to use the method as a learner centered teaching tool?
- Basic tricks and tips – short practical exercises
- How does making a film enhance media critical thinking?
- Presentation of some film examples of the series followed by a Q&A.
- Demonstrating how to engage young people in gender discussions and brainstorm film ideas with the audience of this seminar.