Call for Trainers in the Program “Exhibition and Creative Space design” and “Curation”
With the project KHAN AL FAN, the Goethe-Institut Irak promotes the emerging market of cultural creative industries (CCIs), the entrepreneurial and political awareness of the sector and the creation of employment prospects in Iraq. Within the framework of this project, we are looking for an external trainers in the field of “exhibition and creative space design” and “curation” in order to train Iraqi designers, curators and artists from in the timeframe of October until November. The time commitment would include 5-7 workshop days.
Travel and accommodation costs will be covered by the Goethe-Institut Irak.
- Contributing to the conception and preparation of the overall training program and the curriculum for the workshops
- Preparing the contents of the workshops
- Participating in preparatory meetings with the Goethe-Institut team as well as the other trainers of the program
- Closely communicating with the project team in preparation of the workshop program
- Defining the necessary logistic and technical needs for the respective workshops
- Implementing the prepared workshop plan
- Overseeing and monitoring the participants’ progress as well as being available for class-related questions
- Participation in the selection process of participants for the program
- Conducting the training according to the developed concepts
- Many years of experience in the field of “exhibition and creative space design” and/ or “curation”
- Professional experience in planning and conducting workshops
- A relevant academic degree is preferable
- Excellent intercultural skills
- Very good knowledge of the English language (spoken and written)
- Willingness to travel to KRI to conduct the workshops
All offers are evaluated according to the criteria price (30%), demonstrable expertise in the respective field (40%) and experience in concluding workshops (30%).
The application needs to include the following content:
- Proposal including the price for the service
Deadline of application 20.09.2022