Job advertisement for an Accounting / HR clerk (100% full-time)
The Goethe-Institut e.V. is an intermediary organization of the Federal Republic of Germany whose goals are to promote the German language abroad, to foster international cultural cooperation and to convey a comprehensive image of Germany by providing information on cultural, social and political life.
The Goethe-Institut Irak, Baghdad Office is looking for a clerk in the field of accounting an Human Resources in 100% full-time at the next possible date.
– Cash management and accounting
– Document checking and filing
– Execution of daily closings
– Bookings in SAP in coordination with the regional booking center
– Travel expense accounting
– Document preparation for expenses in the administrative area
– Execution of bank transfers from the local bank account of the Goethe-Institut
50% Human Resources
– Preparing and managing staff contracts
– Preparing and monitoring calls for application
– Entering and updating staff data in the HR systems
– Managing staff training schedules
– Registering staff members in relevant internal and external systems
– Professional experience in accounting
– Professional experience in HR related functions
– Experience with SAP or willingness to learn quickly
– Completed relevant vocational training or university degree (e.g. accounting, business administration or similar)
– Precise and reliable way of working
– Ability to work in a virtual environment
– Very good computer skills
– Very good or native knowledge of Arabic (oral and written)
– Very good knowledge of German and/or English (oral and written)
We offer– A modern and secure workplace
– Cooperation in a professional and international administrative team
– Appropriate remuneration according to the remuneration scheme of the Goethe-Institut
– Opportunities for further training in the field
Please send us a detailed application with your curriculum vitae and a letter of motivation. Please send your documents to email@example.com.
Please note that applications will only be considered, if the subject line of the email is structured as follows: „Clerk – Accountant Bagdad – Your Name“ (Example). Incomplete documents will not be considered.