Clerk in the Language Courses Office (50%)
At the Goethe-Institut Iraq, Office Baghdad, a vacancy for the position of a Clerk in the Language Courses Office (50%) is to be filled for the next possible date.
Brief description of the main tasks in the area of responsibility:
- Advising prospective students and clients on language courses and examinations offered by the
- Handling telephone calls and e-mail correspondence as well as general correspondence
- in Arabic and English/German
- Taking over administrative tasks in connection with the organization,
- Preparation, implementation and evaluation of language courses and examinations, e.g.
- digital and analogue registration of participants
- payment processing and settlements in cooperation with the administration
- processing of invoices, pre-accounts, credit notes and invoicing
- Issuing of certificates and attestations
- Preparation of evaluations and statistics
- Assumption of other tasks in consultation with the head of the language department
- University or professional degree (e.g. DaF/Germanic studies, business administration) or equivalent knowledge and skills.
- Very good knowledge of Arabic, very good knowledge of English or German
- High customer orientation and experience in customer service
- Very good knowledge of common computer programs (MS-Word, Outlook)
- Friendly and confident appearance, high communication skills
- Organizational skills and flexibility, ability to work in a team
- Residence in Iraq or valid residence permit
Please send your application (letter of motivation, CV, references), addressed to the Head of Language, Ms. Anna Dimitrijevic, to the account email@example.com.
Please note that only applications that include the job title " SBSO Baghdad - Your Name" in the subject line will be accepted.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.