Enhanced speaking training, flexible self-learning,
Early bird discount till Nov. 12, 2021
Balanced combination of virtual live sessions and of corresponding online learning
At the same course price as a usual online group course, you have twice as much time to practice speaking.
February, April, June, August, October, December
Hours per week
7 hours online self-learning、1,5 hours live-meeting
How the course works
You learn individually through varied and authentic tasks on our learning platform - simply, flexibly and effectively.
Support from the teacher
Your teacher accompanies you in your learning process and gives you individual feedback as well as useful learning tips.
Online live lessons
The 90-minute online live classes take place once a week via the Zoom conferencing tool. There you will meet your teacher and your group and practice speaking. Through ample conversation exercises, discussions and presentations, you will develop your speaking skills.
By efficiently combining online learning and live online classes, the course duration can be reduced by half to achieve the same language level as in a standard course.
To participate in one of our online German courses you need:
- End devices: Mac, PC or laptop, tablet (Android and Windows), iPad, of limited suitability: smartphones.
- Operating system: Windows (also Windows 10), MacOS or Linux
- Browser: all major browsers in the latest version (Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge, Safari, Opera, etc.)
- Other devices: speakers/headphones and microphone
- Internet: stable internet connection with at least 540 Kbit/s
- Speed test: Test here if your internet connection is sufficient.: Speed Test
- Visit the website of the Goethe-Institut Osaka Kyoto: www.goethe.de/osaka-kyoto
- Register as a new user. To do this, follow the instructions on the screen. You will receive an e-mail with an activation link to complete the registration.
- After you have confirmed the activation link and logged in, click on your user name, which is now displayed at the top right, and select “My Goethe.de” from the drop-down list.
- On your personal start page, select the category “My courses and exams”.
- On the booking confirmation from the course office, you will find your participant number. Enter this number in the field “Customer number” or “Registration code” and click "Submit". Then enter your date of birth.
- In “My courses and exams” you will now see the link to your online course room.