Introductory course A1
OSAKA / KYOTO
Are you thinking about taking a German course, but don’t know what to expect?
Get off to a good start with the short introductory course!
- The introductory course includes: words and phrases for welcoming and getting to know one another
- vocabulary exercises (numbers, countries, professions, food, etc.)
- Pronunciation exercises
June, September, January, late February
4 to 8 weeks
Hours per week
2 or 4 units of 45 minutes
23000 Yen (incl. teaching material)
Test your German
If you already have some German knowledge and would like to take one of our German courses for the first time, we welcome you take a placement test before enrolling. The test will determine which level best suits your needs.
- End devices: Mac, PC or laptop, tablet (Android and Windows), iPad, of limited suitability: smartphones.
- Operating system: Windows (also Windows 10), MacOS or Linux
- Browser: all major browsers in the latest version (Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge, Safari, Opera, etc.)
- Other devices: speakers/headphones and microphone
- Internet: stable internet connection with at least 540 Kbit/s
- Speed test: Test here if your internet connection is sufficient.: Speed Test
- Visit the website of the Goethe-Institut Osaka Kyoto: www.goethe.de/osaka-kyoto
- Register as a new user. To do this, follow the instructions on the screen. You will receive an e-mail with an activation link to complete the registration.
- After you have confirmed the activation link and logged in, click on your user name, which is now displayed at the top right, and select “My Goethe.de” from the drop-down list.
- On your personal start page, select the category “My courses and exams”.
- On the booking confirmation from the course office, you will find your participant number. Enter this number in the field “Customer number” or “Registration code” and click "Submit". Then enter your date of birth.
- In “My courses and exams” you will now see the link to your online course room.