Due to the state-of-emergency declaration of January 13, 2021, our evening classes will currently be held exclusively in online format.
Furthermore, please do not visit our offices unless you have a pre-arranged appointment.
Language courses in Osaka and KyotoIn addition to our online language courses, you can also register again for our language courses with face-to-face classes!
From October, we offer following courses:
- Standard, extensive and specialized course (in-person)
- Standard courses (online-live lessons)
- Extensive 8 online group courses
Goethe Zertifikat exams
The next Goethe-Zertifikat exams will take place in February and March 2021.
CULTURAL EVENTSCultural events are currently only offered online. To see the program, visit the website of Villa Kamogawa or Facebook channel.
Library in KyotoThe library is open for visitors on three days a week.
Tuesday 12:00-20:00 / Friday 12:00-17:30 / Saturday 10:00-14:00
With our digital library ONLEIHE you can borrow German-language media around the clock for free of charge.
Hygiene PlanWe have summarized our safety and behavioral rules in a letter for our students.
- When you enter the institute, you are kindly requested to sign a health declaration in which you agree to the measures to contain the spread of COVID-19.
- Your body temperature will be measured when you enter the institute. You are also requested to disinfect your hands.
- It is essential that you wear your own protective mask in the institute at all times.
- We disinfect the rooms and surfaces in the institute several times a day.
(All dates, course formats and regulations are subject to the development of the coronavirus crisis.)
ContactPlease inform yourself about the further development on our websites and via our social media channels.
For further inquiries, please contact us by e-mail or phone.
Language Course Office:
Phone: +81 (06) 6440 5905