Login to the Online-Catalogue of the Library
The online-atalogue (OPAC) of our library offers you the opportunity to browse through our entire media collection from wherever you are: books, CDs, DVDs, magazines and other e-resources.
If you have a valid library membership, you can use your credentials to log in to the online-catalogue. The personalized use of the OPAC makes the following possible for you:
- Viewing of all the media you have borrowed, including their return-dates.
- Extension of the lending period for the media you have borrowed
- Viewing of all the fines due for payment
- Making of suggestions of media you would like the library to acquire
- Giving direct feedback about the library collection
- Viewing of all the media you have borrowed in the past.
What do you need to log in to the online-catalogue?In order to use the personalized functions of the online catalogue, you need a valid library membership as well as a free registration on Mein Goethe.de.
Here are three simple steps showing how you can activate your personalized use of the catalogue.
Login problems? Please feel free to contact us.
If you had earlier registered on Mein Goethe.de, you do not need to register afresh. Simply proceed to step 3.
Once the library team receives your registration form, you will be informed as soon as your account for the online-catalogue has been activated. The activation is usually done within two working days.
Registration form for OPAC-use
In order for us to activate your OPAC-account, we need the details listed below from you. Please fill out the registration form and click on “send”.