Learning German online
The Goethe-Institut will offer the following three online group German courses for learners living in the English-speaking regions of Sub-Sahara Africa from February 11, 2019 to May 31, 2019 and from July 15, 2019 to October 31, 2019:
- A1 for beginners
- A2 for advanced beginners and
- B1.1 and B1.2 for intermediate students. If you already have previous knowledge of German, take a placement test here.
The goal of the program is to develop and/or improve the following essential skills needed to communicate: oral and written comprehension, oral and written expression, vocabulary, and grammar. The learning program consists of:
- exercises that you complete on your own at your own pace and
- exercises in which you work together with the other course participants in your group.
- virtual classroom sessions with your tutor to discuss the exercises and practice communication skills.
- Registration: 02.01.2019 - 08.02.2019 and 06.05.2019 – 05.07.2019 respectively
- Course 11.02.2019 – 31.05.2019 and 15.07.2019 – 31.10.2019
- Levels A1, A2, B1.1., B1.2
- Virtual Classroom Sessions: 8 sessions to be agreed upon with the course participants
- Class Size 8 up to a maximum of 12 students
- Workload approx. 100 - 120 hours to complete one course level
- A1: KES 30.000
- A2: KES 28.000
- B1.1: KES 26.000
- B1.2: KES 26.000
If you would like to register for the Online-Gruppenkurs DEUTSCH ONLINE please use the online-registration. Registration