Learning German online
The Goethe-Institut will offer the following three online group German courses for learners living in the English-speaking regions of Sub-Sahara Africa from February 10, 2020 to May 31, 2020 and from July 13, 2020 to October 30, 2020:
- A1 for beginners
- A2 for advanced beginners and
- B1.1 and B1.2 for intermediate students. If you already have previous knowledge of German, take a placement test here.
The goal of the program is to develop and/or improve the following essential skills needed to communicate: oral and written comprehension, oral and written expression, vocabulary, and grammar. The learning program consists of:
- exercises that you complete on your own at your own pace and
- exercises in which you work together with the other course participants in your group.
- virtual classroom sessions with your tutor to discuss the exercises and practice communication skills.
- Registration: 06.01.2020 - 07.02.2020 and 04.05.2020 – 03.07.2020 respectively
- Course duration 10.02.2020 – 31.05.2020 und 13.07.2020 – 30.10.2020.
- Levels A1, A2, B1.1., B1.2
- Virtual Classroom Sessions: 8 sessions to be agreed upon with the course participants
- Class Size 8 up to a maximum of 12 students
- Workload approx. 100 - 120 hours to complete one course level
- A1: KES 34.000
- A2: KES 30.000
- B1.1: KES 28.000
- B1.2: KES 28.000
If you would like to register for the Online-Gruppenkurs DEUTSCH ONLINE please use the online-registration. Registration