In order to make your visit to our premises safe for everyone, we have developed a hygiene concept. Please behave responsibly and considerately towards other visitors as well as our staff and teachers. Let's take care of each other!
WHAT WE HAVE PREPARED
- We ensure that our rooms as well as tables, counters and door handles are regularly cleaned and disinfected. We also air the rooms several times a day.
- Entering and leaving the premises is possible without touching the door.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
Current Information: Corona
- If you have acute cold symptoms, please do not come to the Goethe-Institut.
- We carry out access controls at the entrance and therefore always know who has been where and when. This enables us to intervene immediately in the event of suspicion.
- Upon entering the Goethe-Institut, each visitor must sign a health declaration in which he or she agrees to measures to contain the spread of COVID-19.
- Hands must be disinfected when entering the Goethe-Institut.
- We wear our own mouth-nose protection indoors. By wearing a mask, we can all help to protect each other.
- A sufficient distance between persons of at least 1.5 to 2 meters must be taken into account.