12.000 Books for Namibian Children
What we do
Reading is the basis of education, independence and togetherness. To ensure that all children and young people in Namibia can read well, the Goethe-Institut together with partners in Namibia launches a Reading Campaign with different activities around reading promotion.
Our Activities in Reading promotion we offer:
- Book the Goethe-Institut for a Reading Session in your Library, School, or Kindergarten and listen to our Storyteller.
- Bring our Picture Book Cinema to your institution.
- Be part of our Book donation from Book Dash Books for children from 3 to 8
- Get free books for you library
- Organisation of the 1st Book Sprint Namibia (in preparation)
- join our Online session for teachers, educators and parents
- download flyers of the reading campaign for free