2nd Asia-Pacific German Language Olympics
Scholarship Application for German Language Learners
This year, the second Asia-Pacific-German Olympics will take place in Bogor, Indonesia! The Asian-Pacific German Olympics (APDO) is a competition intended to promote international exchange between German learners in the Asia- Pacific region. Its aim is to unite German learners from the entire Asian-Pacific region and to show them that they can build friendships across country borders, cultures and religions through the German language.
DETAILSWhat: 2nd Asian-Pacific German Language Olympics (APDO)
When: August 10-16, 2019
Where: Bogor, Indonesia
Language level: A1-A2
- You should be a German language student enrolled in school year 2019/20 at one of the following SPFL German schools in the Philippines:
- Bangkal High School
- German European School Manila (International Section)
- Jose Abad Santos High School
- Liceo de Cagayan University
- New Era High School (HS)
- Novaliches HS
- Paranaque National HS
- Pasay City West HS
- Rizal HS-Main
- San Francisco HS
- San Juan National HS
- You must be at least 14 years old on June 1 , 2019.
- You must not be in your last year of German by the time of application.
- You hold a valid passport.
- Shoot a 1-minute video in German with the following content:
- Who are you? What do you love to do?
- Which role does German play in your life?
- Why should you represent the Philippines in the APDO 2019?
- Upload the video on YouTube or Vimeo.
- Fill-out the application form below:
- Ask your parents consent and let them sign in the waiver which is located at the end of the application form.
- Send the link of your video, your filled-out application form, and signed waiver to to our project coordinator, Ms. Grace Torres, at email@example.com in the format below:
- Email Subject: APDO Application
- Grade level:
- Video Link:
DEADLINE OF APPLICATION: APRIL 12, 2019, 6PM
- Your uploaded video must be in German language.
- You need to show us that you are not afraid to use the language, we don’t mind grammar mistakes! Be creative! Show us your motivation!
- Your must send the complete requirements for application via email before the deadline.
- Your email must have the video link ONLY and not an attachment of the video.
If you have further questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.