Digital Youth Course
Scholarship Application for German Language Learners
Be one of our PASCH Scholars!
As part of the initiative "Schools: Partners for the Future", Goethe-Institut has been organizing international PASCH youth courses for pupils from PASCH schools all over the world since 2008. During the digital youth course, the scholars gain a unique experience of learning German in an international learning community.
DETAILSWhat: PASCH Digital Youth Course
When: 2021, Exact Date TBA
Language level: A1+
- You should be a German language student enrolled in school year 2020/21 at one of the following SPFL German schools in the Philippines:
- You must be at least 14 year old and must not be older than 18 years old by the end of year 2021.
- You have never been to Germany as PASCH scholars/ received scholarship under PASCH Program.
- Fill-out the attached application below:
- Send the completely filled-out application form to our project coordinator, Ms. Jeniffer Azores, at Jeniffer.Azores@goethe.de with the email subject: PASCH application.
DEADLINE OF APPLICATION: November 13, 2020, 6PM
- Successful applicants will be scheduled for a German Examination and Interview at the Goethe-Institut Philippinen.
- Each school is entitled to nominate up to 4 applicants for the scholarship.
If you have further questions, please send an email to Jeniffer.Azores@goethe.de.