Teacher Training at the Goethe-Institut
The Grünes Diplom is the standard qualification for teachers of German as a foreign language at Goethe-Instituts worldwide.
The program includes classroom observation, training in methodology and didactics, team-teaching, homework tuition, a seminar in Germany and a German language course at the C1 level.
Successful candidates are eligible to teach “German as a foreign language” at all Goethe-Instituts worldwide upon completion of the training program.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who:
- hold a Bachelor’s/College Degree
- have German language skills at the B2 level by September 2019, and
- are willing to commit to working with the Goethe-Institut Philippinen for a minimum of two years.
Applications must be submitted by May 31, 2019.
Please e-mail a letter of motivation, CV and relevant certificates in German language to:
Head of the Language Department
- September to December 2019 training in methodology and didactics, classroom observation at the Goethe-Institut in Ho-Chi-Minh-City, Vietnam
- Commencing January 2020 classroom observation and training at the Goethe-Institut Philippinen in Makati City.