Learn German with the Goethe-Institut
Learn German in an effective way, in a friendly and pleasant atmosphere which will motivate you.
Learn German from the experts
The Goethe-Institut Slovakia offers standard and intensive language courses. You can join an appropriate course after an individual assessment test. If you have no prior knowledge of the German language you automatically start at level A1.
Your language level is determined by an assessment test and an interview, which helps us choose a learning goal and the appropriate course together with you. Our assessment test (written part followed by an interview) is free and takes about 1 hour.
The winter trimester is from 9 January until 2 April 2016.
Sign up for the assessment test
Enrolment dates: 4 /5 and 7 /8 January 2016 from 13:30 to 18:30.
Payment is due the day of enrolment at the Language Department. We accept cash and credit cards. Your place on the course is only guaranteed after the payment is completed.
Advantages of a German course at the Goethe- Institute:
- Professional, experienced lectors
- Highly guaranteed quality through the German general office
- Modern and certified learning methods
- From the first lesson on German will be spoken
- Interactive whiteboards in each class room
- Electronic class book with additional martials and tutorials
- You will learn to speak German without any hesitation
- Flexible timetables
- Good accessibility in the center of Bratislava
Furthermore we provide free opportunities to improve your German:
- Once a week a native speaker will offer a conversation and pronunciation training
- Extensive library with assess to EBooks with our Onleihe
- The possibility to win a scholarship in Germany or Slovakia
- “Spieltireb”- every second Wednesday we offer to play in our library with provided games
- “Sprachencafe”- a nice gathering once a month where you can take the chance to speak German
- Cultural events of the Goethe- Institute
DATES AND PRICES