- Cultural organisations with a proven impact on civil society
- At least three years of continuous activity in the cultural / civil society sector
Documents to be submitted
- Self-portrayal of the organisation in English or German (max. one Word page)
- Statement of past collaboration with the Federal Foreign Office (embassy), the Goethe-Institut or another of the organisations involved in the consortium (as part of the self-portrayal, proof must be submitted)
- Informative statement of opinion of the local embassy, local Goethe-Institut or another of the organisations involved in the consortium (max. one Word page)
- Informative statement of opinion of two distinguished individuals of standing in civil society (local language possible)
- Proof of due and proper management and fulfilment of the criteria for funding: completion and submission of a form created for this purpose including further documents such as annual financial statements (local language possible)
- Description and cost plan of the project to be funded for the year 2021 in English, German or French (max. 1.5 Word pages of continuous text plus supporting tables)
- Description of the financial distress brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic in English, German or French (max. one Word page)
International Aid Fund
Applications may be submitted from 08.04.2021 to 07.05.2021 12.00 am CET via the online portal of the Goethe-Institut. The access link can be obtained from your local Goethe-Institut or mission abroad.
The planned start of funding for successful applications is 01.09.2021.