Catering services Required
Catering services required
The Goethe-Institut in Dar es Salaam is inviting interested and qualified individual and catering companies to operate affordable and innovative catering services.
The Goethe-Institut has the following slots where catering is required:
- 52 regular Public Art and cultural evening events in a year with an average of 80 person per event.
- Coffee breaks for 30 to 40 persons from Mondays to Fridays in four quarters/semesters per year.
- Unregularly events such as workshops, exhibitions and meetings as they appear in a year.
Terms and conditions:
- Category 1 and 2 are actual sales. Guests of our events will pay for the service rendered.
- Services and menu should be affordable, innovative, hygienic and diverse.
- Grilled sausage (Bratwurst) has to be a standard component of the menu for category 1.
- Food stand for all categories 1, 2, and 3 has to be ready for service at least 30 minutes before commencement of an event.
The Goethe-Institut will:
- Provide free business space with existing infrastructures such as stone counter, tented area, tables, electricity and clean water.
- Advertising and promoting the food stand before and during events. Interested parties should submit their catering concepts and offers by the 21 January 2019, 12pm to:
WhatsApp / SMS: +255 742 180 800