EU-funded House of Europe Programme
Call for Hub Assistant
The Goethe-Institut Ukraine, the official cultural institute of the Federal Republic of Germany and a leading international cultural organisation in Ukraine, is recruiting a full-time Hub Assistant (from autumn for ca. 3 years) for the House of Europe programm.
- to assist the management and implementation of complex programme activities such as mobile information hubs and events in different regions of Ukraine, alumni programmes;
- to assist the implementation of selection criteria, quality and evaluation standards, decision-making procedures, annual project management plans, activity content, communication, dissemination, and sustainability strategies, in close co-ordination with Project Managers, Officers, and Assistants;
- to retrieve monitoring and evaluation data of programme activities;
- to flexibly complement other roles and tasks, where needed.
skills, experience, and qualifications for the role:Essential:
- English and Ukrainian to B2 level. German to B2 level is desirable;
- university degree;
- excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Office Suite;
- two years experience in successful delivery of projects.
- experience in organising events, tours, mobile projects, mobility schemes;
- experience in working in an international, English-speaking environment.
- strong team player, ability to reflect team roles;
- self-reflection, willingness to revise, acceptance of criticism, ask questions where necessary;
- creative and analytic thinking, structured and result-oriented approach, ability to get things done;
- availability to work under stress, with temporarily high workload, and under minimal supervision;
- readiness to work on weekends and in the evening, and for work-related traveling.
what we offer:
- a good salary according to Ukrainian remuneration schemes;
- to be part of a challenging, multidisciplinary international project providing high-level learning and development opportunities.
Candidates wishing to apply should send the filled out application form by email to email@example.com.
Furthermore to be included:
- Motivation letter
- CV (English)
- degree and work certificates (.jpg or .pdf)
Deadline for applications is Thu, 25 April, 2019, 11:59 p.m. EEST (Ukrainian summer time).
Selected candidates will be invited for a phone interview, and, if applicable, for a personal interview.