Our Literatursalon houses a selection of the latest print materials — in German and in English translation — covering current trends and contemporary topics in Germany.
You are welcome to visit our comfortable reading room overlooking the Charles River to read, watch German TV online or join one of our monthly discussion groups.
We can offer you:
- a continually-updated Showcase for New Books from Germany
- an extensive collection of printed reference works in German as well as English
- Reference books and encyclopedia
- German weekly newspapers and periodicals
- German TV Online
- monthly Literatursalon Book Club meetings
- monthly Literatursalon Philosophy Group meetings
The Literatursalon is open to the public and the use of books, media and information services is free of charge. Unfortunately we are no longer a lending library to the general public.